This topic will describe the types of roles that are available in the application and the actions associated with each role.
There are four types of roles available in the application that you can assign a user to:
- Basic User: cannot add, delete, or configure accounts
- User: can add, delete, and configure accounts
- Read-Only User: can view reports and other data but cannot add, edit, or delete accounts
- Administrator: can add, delete, configure, and access all accounts as well as edit user
- PartnerSys Admin: can access all partners and perform limited actions in their accounts
Note: Unless a customer is a master partner (also known as Level One access) or a child partner (also known as Level Two access) or a PartnerSys Admin, users will not have automatic access to this role. If this role is required, it can be enabled upon request.
Since the roles of basic user and user are similar, here are more details about what a user with these roles can and cannot do.