In this topic, you will learn how to set up SSO with your Okta account by configuring:
- Okta (the Identity Provider or IdP)
- CloudCheckr (the Service Provider or SP)
CONFIGURE IN OKTA
This procedure shows you how to perform the following steps in Okta:
- add new application
- configuration application
- configure SAML settings
- download IdP metadata
- assign people to the application
- In your Administration console, go to Applications tab, and click the Create New App button.
- Select the SAML 2.0 option.
- Under General Settings, go to the App name text field and type CloudCheckr
- Configure the following SAML settings:
- Single Sign-On URL: *https://app.cloudcheckr.com/sso/acs
- Use this for Recipient URL and Destination URL: Yes
- Audience URI (SP Entity ID): https://app.cloudcheckr.com
- Name ID format: EmailAddress
- Default username: Email
- Response: Signed
- Assertion: Signed
- Authentication context class: X.509 Certificate
- Request compression: Compressed
Note: Email addresses as SSO usernames are required, so if your users do not have email, you must provide an email address.
CONFIGURE IN CLOUDCHECKR
Please email support to ensure your CloudCheckr account is properly configured to allow access via Okta.
CloudCheckr Single Sign-On