In this topic, you will learn how to set up SSO with your OneLogin account by configuring:
- OneLogin (the Identity Provider or IdP)
- CloudCheckr (the Service Provider or SP)
CONFIGURE IN OneLogin
This procedure shows you how to perform the following steps in OneLogin:
- add new application
- provide application details
- provide configuration details
- set up users
- copy the SSO settings, issuer URL, and SAML endpoint
- From your OneLogin landing page, select the New App button or from the App drop-down menu, select Add Apps.
- On the Search page, type CloudCheckr in the search text field.
- From the search results, click CloudCheckr Multi.
- Click Save from the top right of the page.
- Select the Configuration tab and provide the following information:
The portal page opens.
The configuration page opens.
Note: Since CloudCheckr uses multiple environments, please log in to your CloudCheckr account and check your URL to verify which environment your account is in. If your URL is different from the above example (ex. https://app2.cloudcheckr.com/), please make sure to change it to reflect your setup.
CONFIGURE IN CLOUDCHECKR
Please email support to ensure your CloudCheckr account is properly configured to allow access via OneLogin.
CloudCheckr Single Sign-On