In this topic, you will learn how to set up SSO with your PingOne account by configuring:
- PingOne (the Identity Provider or IdP)
- CloudCheckr (the Service Provider or SP)
CONFIGURE IN PingOne
This procedure shows you how to perform the following steps in Okta:
- add new application
- provide application details
- provide configuration details
- download SAML metadata
- In your Administration console, go to the Applications tab, click the Add Application button, and select New SAML Application option.
- Type CloudCheckr in the App name text field and type CloudCheckr Enterprise in the Application Description text field.
- Configure the following SAML settings:
- Protocol Version: SAML v 2.0
- Assertion Consumer Service (ACS): https://app.cloudcheckr.com/sso/acs
- Entity ID: https://app.cloudcheckr.com
- Application URL: https://app.cloudcheckr.com
CONFIGURE IN CLOUDCHECKR
Please contact support directly to ensure your CloudCheckr account is properly configured to allow access via PingOne.
CloudCheckr Single Sign-On