The Auto Scaling Launch Configurations Report provides details for the launch configurations being utilized by Auto Scaling Groups.
The following details are provided for each launch configuration:
- Created – the day and time the launch configuration was created.
- ARN – the unique Amazon Resource Name of the launch configuration.
- IAM Instance Profile -the IAM role used for the instances.
- Image ID – the Amazon Machine Image (AMI) used to launch the new instances.
- Instance Type – the size of the instances that will be launched.
- Spot Price – the maximum hourly price to be paid for launched Spot instances. (NOTE: if the price is $0.00 instances will be launched as On-Demand, not Spot).
- Kernel ID – the ID of the kernel associated with the AMI.
- Key Name – the name of the EC2 key pair for the instance.
- Ram Disk ID – the ID of the RAM disk associated with the AMI.
- Security Groups – the names of the security groups associated with the launched instances.
- User Data – the user data available to the launched instances.