The ElastiCache Details report provides details about the Cache Clusters and their respective Nodes launched within ElastiCache.
The report will display a list of Clusters with specific details for each:
- Cache Cluster – the name of the Cache Cluster.
- Cost – the cost to run the Cache Cluster over a 30 day period.
- Region – the geographic region where the Cluster was launched.
If you click the green ‘plus’ symbol to the left of any Node, the report will expand and you will see additional details for that specific node. The plus symbol will turn to a red ‘minus’ symbol. Use this to collapse the details once more.
- Cluster ID – the name of the Cache Cluster.
- Status – whether the Cache Cluster is available or not.
- Created – the date and time the Cache Cluster was created.
- Class – the size of the Cache Cluster.
- Nodes – the number of Nodes within the Cache Cluster.
- Engine – the type of engine being used by the Cache Cluster.
- Auto Minor Version Upgrade – whether Amazon is able to upgrade the Cache Cluster automatically.
- Preferred Zone – the preferred Availability Zone for the Cache Cluster.
- Maintenance Window – the time frame in which maintenance can be performed on the Cache Cluster.
- Notification Topic – the SNS Topic the Cache Cluster uses to send notifications.
- Parameter Group – the parameter group of the Cache Cluster.
- Security Groups – all security groups attached to the Cache Cluster
- Configuration Endpoint – the endpoint URL of the Cache Cluster.
You will also see statistics for each Node that belongs to the Cluster:
- ID – the ID of the Cache Node.
- Status – whether the node is currently available.
- Created – the day and time the node was created.
- Monthly Cost – the cost to run the node over a 30 day period.
Click on the ID for any Node to be redirected to the ElastiCache Node Report for that specific Node.