CloudCheckr’s extension for AppDynamics allows you to upload your AWS EC2 usage and cost data into your AppDynamics Dashboard.
To use this extension, you must have:
- A CloudCheckr account
- An AppDynamics account
- An AppDynamics Machine Agent installed on a server with the HTTP Listener enabled
How to Setup
- Login to your CloudCheckr account at https://app.cloudcheckr.com/.
- Load the CloudCheckr account that you want to connect to AppDynamics, or create a new account.
- In the account, click ‘Account Settings’ and then click ‘Extension for AppDynamics’.
- Check ‘Enable CloudCheckr Extension for AppDynamics’ and enter the hostname and port of the server hosting the AppDynamics Machine Agent.
- Select the CloudCheckr Metrics to push to AppDynamics.
- Click ‘Save Settings’.
Once these steps are completed CloudCheckr will begin sending your data to AppDynamics for utilization.
If you have any questions about the Extension for AppDynamics please contact us by submitting a ticket via the CloudCheckr Service Desk Portal.