The Help page provides information on how to do the following:
- navigate the menu bar
- perform a search
- access FAQs
- contact support
Navigate the Menu Bar
The CloudCheckr Support Knowledgebase menu bar, located in the header, categorizes topics within the following menus:
- Home: links to Getting Started, User Management, Reports, API guides, and FAQs
- What’s New: links to the updates for each software release
- Getting Started with CloudCheckr: links to topics related to creating and configuring an account based on cloud provider
- Reports: links to various reports within the application
- API, CLI, & Setup: links to API guide and setup topics
- Help: links to FAQs
Click the menu name once to open the landing page.
Click the drop-down arrows to view the sub-menus within the menu.
Perform a Search
To perform a search of the knowledgebase:
- Locate the search tool on the right side of the page.
- Type a few key words.
- Press Enter or click .
The Search results display on the left side of the page.
Note: These search results will bring up any topic within the Knowledgebase that contains your selected search criteria.
To access the FAQs:
- From the menu bar, choose Home. Scroll to the bottom of the page, click the ∨, and click the Frequently Asked Questions link.
- From the menu bar, choose Help > Frequently Asked Questions.
- Click this link.