The integration with PagerDuty allows you to configure email notifications that you can receive daily or any time there is a change to a Best Practice Check or alert.
To learn how to configure your integration with PagerDuty, review the procedure.
- From the left navigation bar, choose Account Settings > Integrations > Configurations.
- From the drop-down menu, select PagerDuty.
- Type the name of your PagerDuty account.
- Click Create.
- Click OK.
- Click (green plus sign) to review the details.
- Under the Account section, copy and paste the following information from your PagerDuty account:
- Click Save.
- Click Send Test.
- To learn about other configuration options and to turn on alerts, review the topic, Integration Configuration – Understanding Other Options.
The Integration Configurations page opens.
A message indicates that your integration was created successfully.
The page displays the new integration.
|Name||Name of the PagerDuty integration instance|
|Service Key||The events API integration key|
A message indicates that your configuration was successful.
Integration Configuration – Understanding Other Options
Integrate with ServiceNow
Integrate with Slack
Integrate with Amazon SNS
Integrate with Syslog
Best Practice Report
Configure Best Practice Check Notification