The integration with ServiceNow allows you to configure email notifications that you can receive daily or any time there is a change to a Best Practice Check or alert.
To learn how to configure your integration with ServiceNow, review the procedure.
- From the left navigation bar, choose Account Settings > Integrations > Configurations.
- From the drop-down menu, select Syslog.
- Type the name of your Syslog account.
- Click Create.
- Click OK.
- Click (green plus sign) to review the details.
- In the Account section, copy and paste the following information from your SysLog account:
- Click Save.
- Click Send Test.
- To learn about other configuration options and to turn on alerts, review the topic, Integration Configuration – Understanding Other Options.
The Integration Configurations page opens.
A message indicates that your integration was created successfully.
The page displays the new integration.
In this example, since there were no previous integrations your newly entered account is the only listed account. A yellow circle with an exclamation point inside ( ) indicates that you need to provide additional information before the integration is complete.
|Name||Name of the Syslog server that you want to integrate with|
|Host||The Syslog URI to the host|
|Port||The UDP port number to send to|
|Send Raw Data||Only applies to CloudTrail alerts. Will send the original JSON file received from AWS.|
You will receive a Syslog message upon successful configuration.
Integration Configuration – Understanding Other Options
Integrate with ServiceNow
Integrate with Slack
Integrate with PagerDuty
Integrate with Amazon SNS
Best Practice Report
Configure Best Practice Check Notification