The Integration Configurations page allows you to connect to third-party accounts, so you can easily send and receive data between external service providers and the application.
To access this page, go to the left navigation bar, choose Account Settings > Integrations > Configurations.
The application is currently configured to support integrations with:
- ServiceNow: online IT and technical support system
- Slack: real-time communication platform
- PagerDuty: incident response platform for IT departments
- Amazon SNS: pub/sub messaging and mobile notifications service
- Syslog: send event messages to a logging server
This topic will show you how to:
- integrate with ServiceNow
- integrate with Slack
- integrate with PagerDuty
- integrate with Amazon SNS
- integrate with Syslog