CloudCheckr’s New Relic plugin allows you to upload your AWS EC2 usage and Cost data into your New Relic dashboard.
To use this plugin, you must have:
- A CloudCheckr account
- A New Relic account
- A New Relic license key
How to Setup
1. Login to your CloudCheckr account at https://app.cloudcheckr.com/.
2. Load the CloudCheckr account that you want to connect to New Relic, or create a new Account.
3. In the account, click ‘Account Settings’ and then click ‘New Relic Plugin’.
4. Click ‘Enable CloudCheckr NewRelic Plugin’ and enter your New Relic license key.
5. Select the CloudCheckr Metrics to push to New Relic.
6. Click ‘Save Settings’.
If you have any questions about the New Relic plugin please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.