The RDS Backup Detail Report shows how each database instance is handling backups.
The report provides the following specifics:
- Engine – the engine type of the instance (MySQL, Oracle, or SQL Server).
- Instance Class – the size of the database instance.
- Automated Backups – whether automated backups are enabled or not.
- Snapshots Created – whether a snapshot has been taken of the instance.
- Most Recent Snapshot – the date and time of the last completed snapshot.
- Backup Retention Period (Days) – the number of days backups of the instance will be stored.
- Backup Window – the time of day in which backups are scheduled to occur.