The RDS Detail Report provides a detailed look at each database instance launched within AWS Relational Database Service (RDS).
The details of each is broken into three categories:
- Instance Status – the current state of the database.
- Instance Storage – the total storage allocated to the database.
- Multi-AZ Deployment – whether the instance has a stand-by deployed within a different availability zone.
Recent Events: Shows the most recent events that relate to the database instance.
- Date – the day and time the event occurred.
- Source – where the event occurred.
- Message – the event that occurred.
Security Groups: Shows all security groups that are associated with the instance.
- Security Group – the name of the security group.
- Status – the current status of the security group.