Within the CloudCheckr application we have created a new tag, AWS Marketplace Product Name. This will allow you to see all of the AWS marketplace purchases associated with your account.
Using the AWS Marketplace tag Within Advanced Grouping
- To see the costs associated with your AWS Marketplace purchases, simply navigate to Cost > AWS Billing > Custom Reporting > Advanced Grouping.
- Under the Group By box, select the Tag: AwsMarketplaceProductName option.
- Select any other parameters you would like in your search and click filter.
This will then produce a report with the associated AWS Marketplace costs.
Using the AWS Marketplace Tag within Advanced Filtering
Similar to the Advanced Grouping, the advanced filtering page will also allow you to see costs associated with your AWS Marketplace purchases in a slightly different format. Instead of grouping your costs you can simply filter the results to show only those costs.
- Expand the Filter by Tags text field by clicking the small binoculars in the top right corner. Within the search box, type Marketplace and click Select All.
- Click OK.
- Make sure Show costs that have ANY of these tags is selected.
- Click Filter.
For more information on the AWS Marketplace please visit AWS Marketplace Support.