The List of CloudFront Distributions provides a detailed look at each streaming and download distribution created within CloudFront.
- Price Class – the edge locations the distribution uses to service requests.
- State – whether the distribution is enabled or disabled.
- Status – whether the distribution is deployed or not.
- Domain – the domain name assigned to the distribution.
- CNames – alternate domain name(s) that can be used to access your files.
- Origin Count – the number of S3 buckets or web servers that CloudFront will deliver content from.
- Logging Enabled – whether logging is enabled or disabled for the distribution.
Origin: Shows each S3 bucket or web server from which CloudFront will get web content from.
- Domain Name – the domain name of the origin.
- Origin Protocol Policy – whether the policy allows HTTP or HTTPS access.
- HTTPS Port – the HTTPS port of the origin.
- HTTP Port – the HTTP port of the origin.