The DynanmoDB Details Report shows specific details about each DynammoDB table created within your AWS account.
The report will show a list of each DyanmoDB table along with key statistics for each:
- Table Name – the name of the table.
- Status – whether the table is currently active or not.
- Item Count – the total number of items within the table. An item is a collection of attributes, which can be a number, a string, a binary, or a set of any of these types.
- Created Time – the day and time the table was created.
- Region – the geographical location where the table resides.
If you click the green ‘plus’ symbol to the left of any table name, the report will expand and you will see additional details for that specific table. The plus symbol will turn to a red ‘minus’ symbol. Use this to collapse the details once more.
- Size of Table – the total size of the table.
- Key Schema Attribute – either a Hash Primary Key or a Hash and Range Primary Key.
- Key Schema Key Type
- Local Secondary Index – the local secondary index for the table. This allows for efficient access to data with attributes other than the primary key.
- Provisioned Throughput Read – the number of strongly consistent reads per second of items up to 4 KB in size per second.
- Provisioned Throughput Write – the number of 1 KB writes per second.
- Provisioned Throughput Decreases – the number of decreases to the provisioned throughput for the table.
- Provisioned Throughput Last Increase – the day and time of the last increase to the provisioned throughput for the table.
- Provisioned Throughput Last Increase – the day and time of the last decrease to the provisioned throughput for the table.