The EC2 EBS Volumes Detail Report provides detailed information about all created Elastic Block Store (EBS) Volumes within EC2.
- Size – the capacity of the volume.
- Cost Per Month – the monthly cost of the volume.
- Status – whether the volume is in-use or available.
- Snapshots – the number of snapshots of the volume.
Attached to Instance: Shows the EC2 instance that the volume is attached to.
- Instance – the ID of the instance the volume is attached to.
- Attachment Time – the time the volume was attached to the instance.
- Device – the name of the block device