The EC2 Load Balancer Summary Report provides high-level information about the Elastic Load Balancers launched within EC2.
- Load Balancers – total number of load balancers launched.
- Unused Load Balancers – total number of load balancers without any EC2 instances attached.
Load Balancers By Region: shows the total number of Load Balancers launched within each geographical region.
- Region – the geographical location where the Load Balancers reside.
- Load Balancers – the total number of Load Balancers in the region.
Load Balancers By Instance Count: shows the total number of EC2 instances attached to each Load Balancer.
- Load Balancer – the name of the Load Balancer.
- Attached Instances – the total number of EC2 instances attached to the Load Balancer.