The EC2 Summary Report provides a high-level overview of the instances and items deployed within EC2.
It will show the number of running instances, elastic IPs, EBS volumes and snapshots, load balancers, security groups, key value pairs, and placement groups.
It also provides charts showing the number of instances by:
- Region – the geographical location where the instance resides
- Price Type – on-demand, spot, or reserved
- AMI – the AMI that the instances used when being launched
- Platform – the operating system that the instances are using
- Instance Type – the size of the launched instances