The RDS Security Group Summary Report provides an overview of all the security groups created within AWS Relational Database Service (RDS).
The report provides three separate charts.
- Total Security Groups – the total number of RDS security groups across all regions.
- Total Security Groups In Use – the total number of security groups that are associated with a database instance.
Security Groups by VPC: Shows the number of security groups that have been created within your VPCs.
- VPC ID – the ID of the VPC.
- Total Security Groups – the total number of security groups associated with that VPC.
Security Groups by Database Instance: Shows how many security groups are associated with each instance.
- Database Instance Name – the name of the database instance.
- Total Security Groups – the total number of security groups associated with the instance.