The S3 Detail Report provides a detailed look at each bucket, and its objects, stored within S3.
- Total Cost Per Month – the total cost to store all objects within the bucket for 30 days. This cost reflects storage only, and does not account for data transfer fees.
- Total Space Used – the total size of all objects stored within the bucket.
- Objects – the total number of objects stored within the bucket.
- Folders – the total number of folders created within the bucket.
- Publicly Accessible Objects – the total number of objects in the bucket that can be accessed by anybody.
- Objects Using Server Side Encryption – the total number of objects in the bucket stored using encryption.
- Objects Using Reduced Redundancy Storage – the total number of objects that are stored using Reduced Redundancy Storage.
Website: Shows whether the buckets is setup to act as a static webpage.
- Enabled – whether website is enabled on the bucket.
- Index Document – the name of the document S3 returns when requests are made to the root or the subfolder of your website.
- Error Document – the name of the HTML error document S3 returns in the event of an error on the website.
Logging: Shows whether logging is enabled on the bucket. Logging provides details about the requests made against the bucket and its objects.
- Enabled – whether logging is enabled on the bucket.
- Target Bucket – the bucket where the generated log files are stored.
- Prefix – the prefix appended to the log files.
Permissions: Shows who has access to the bucket.
- Grantee – the entity that has been granted a specific permission level to the bucket.
- Permissions – the specific set of permissions given to the grantee.
Top 10 Objects By Size: Shows the 10 largest objects within the bucket.
- Key – the name of the object. If the object is stored within a folder, the path to that object will be shown here.
- Size – the size of the object.
- Last Modified – the last time the object was modified.
- RRS – whether the object is stored using reduced redundancy storage.
Notifications: Shows any SNS topics associated with the bucket. The SNS topics will send a message if if an object stored using Reduced Redundancy Storage is lost.
- Topic – the name of the SNS topic added to the bucket.
- Enabled – whether the topic is enabled or disabled.
Lifecycle Rules: Shows if lifecycle rules are established on the bucket. Lifecycle rules instruct the bucket to automatically remove objects that contain a user-defined prefix after a specified period of time.
- Name – the name of the lifecycle rule.
- Prefix – the object prefix the rule is looking for.
- Days – the number of days an object is stored for before the rule removes it from the bucket.
- Status – whether the rule is enabled or disabled.