In this topic, you will learn how to set up SSO with your Google account by performing the following actions:
- set up your SAML app
- turn on SSO to your new SAML app
- notify CloudCheckr
- access CloudCheckr
- In your Google Admin console (at admin.google.com), click Apps > SAML apps.
- Select the Add a service/App to your domain link or click the plus (+) icon in the bottom corner.
- Select Setup my own custom SAML App.
- Download the IDP metadata, and send the downloaded XML file to CloudCheckr Support.
- Click Next.
- In the Basic Application Information window, provide an application name and description.
- In the Service Provider Details window, provide an ACS URL, an Entity ID, and a start URL.
The Google IDP Information window opens and the Single Sign-On URL and the Entity ID URL fields automatically populate.
- ACS URL: https://app.cloudcheckr.com/sso/acs
- Entity ID: https://app.cloudcheckr.com
- Start URL: https://app.cloudcheckr.com
- NameID: Basic Information – Primary Email
- NameID Format: EMAIL
- Signed Response: Yes (checked)
No mappings are required.
- On for everyone to turn on the service for all users (click again to confirm).
- Off to turn off the service for all users (click again to confirm).
- On for some organizations to change the setting only for some users.
After Support configures your account, it will take approximately 30 minutes before you can access your account in CloudCheckr.
CloudCheckr Single Sign-On