This is a guide that will help you setup Single Sign-On on CloudCheckr with your G Suite credentials.
These are the steps you will have to follow:
 Setup your own SAML app
- In your Google Admin console (at admin.google.com).
- Click Apps > SAML apps.
- Select the Add a service/App to your domain link or click the plus (+) icon in the bottom corner.
- Click Setup my own custom SAML App.
- The Google IDP Information window opens and the Single Sign-On URL and the Entity ID URL fields automatically populate.
- Download the IDP metadata, send the downloaded XML file to Support. Click Next.
- In the Basic Application Information window, add an application name and description.
- In the Service Provider Details window, add an ACS URL, an Entity ID, and a start URL.
- Click Next.
- No mappings are required.
- Click Finish.
 Turn on SSO to your new SAML App
- In your Google Admin console (at admin.google.com)…
- Go to Apps > SAML apps.
- Select your new SAML app.
- At the top of the gray box, click More Settings and choose:
- On for everyone to turn on the service for all users (click again to confirm).
- Off to turn off the service for all users (click again to confirm).
- On for some organizations to change the setting only for some users.
- Ensure that your user account email IDs match those in your G Suite domain.
 Notify CloudCheckr
1. Email the downloaded SAML metadata file to CloudCheckr Support.
2. CloudCheckr needs up to 30 minutes to prepare your account after support configured it.
 Access to CloudCheckr
- Logon to your Google account.
- Click on the applications grid on the top.
- Click More if CloudCheckr access is not seen.
- Click the app icon to access CloudCheckr.